Went to back to see my lifeguard friends!
I was hesitant before I quit, and I honestly didn't want to come back to that kind of environment. And Jaylin is the new pool manager, idk she talked shit about me wearing make up one time lol, so I just never trusted her. But everyone was very welcoming and sweet! I saw Eddie, Alex, Jennifer, Ruben, Harrison (and Jaylin LOL)! Hahaa makes me feel bad that I didn't visit them sooner :(. This is their last week. OMG I FORGOT WARNER!! AND HER NICE ASS OMGGG LOL. Yeah I miss that shit lol. Oh yeah and alesha and lorrey...el ol el... But it was nice catching up with eddie, alex, and harrison at jacks!
![]() |
| aww eddie |
Went to Faire Maiden Audition Today!
![]() |
| TODAYS THE DAYYY! |
When will my Mulan Put in Day be?
So my fitting for the Mulan dress was last Friday and the head costumer Evette said I'll get a call later in the day or Mon, its Wed already. So after auditions Aimee Berkeley pulled me aside to talk to her. What she said, "You look great! I just checked the Mulan dress it's tiny! It's way off from our other dresses! U just had your fitting right? Thank you for being patient with us, we are working on your put in day!" BULL CRAPPP LOOL. Fack man im tired of management, you guys need to get your shit together. I need to work to get money. I'm so broke LOL. My patience is so low right now, I need money to survive dammit. I had to text Alexa (disney mom) about my put in. Like did u guys forget? SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT. And shes suppose to be my lead too. Omg dude wtf lol. What a joke man. Rant. I waited a whole summer and didn't work. Summer arts was a grand, san fran was 600. Now tuition, books and parking is gonna cost a bitch. Wow this is turning so negative lol, and the cussing. Ima try to refrain from that now and look at the positive. I will work, I have a job at disney, that's all that counts haha. And I have time to focus on school stuff! Fa~! FA FAFAFAFA~ (letting go~!)
*Oh yeah I lost 17 pounds! Im a size 4 now! Being skinny and healthy feels so much better, and I feel so much more confident about my body! Mulan dress is euro size too :( compared to the other ones btw. Such a hard 2 months though lol...working out eating healthy. Surprised how I ate good food at summer arts and still lost weight LOL.
Pictures of my Day
![]() |
| Shes so adorable haha |
![]() |
| Damm my face on point LOL |
![]() |
| Tried this hype! Not that great...cute box tho |
![]() |
| Taste like a bad mozzarella stick and chicken nugget lol |
![]() |
| 2nd THIS WEEK I GOTTA STOP |
![]() |
| SO GOOD, SO FATTENING. The struggle is real |
We talked about a lot of things. The main things though.
1.Accepting ourselves, and realizing it's our own process.
No matter how someone viewed my performance, in the end of the day only how I feel and my opinion about my own work counts. Because you may not like my performance, but I know how much work and effort I put into it. And I only need my approval. That's all that matters. As human beings and artist, we are always seeking approval or the okay from others, but we need to learn that we don't need anyones okay haha.
2. Creating A Nourishing Environment
Fullerton is so cut throat! And everyone sees each other as a competition. Or as if the BFA are gods. We are all artist, and we should support each other. Only this way are we really able to work as an ensemble and create and work on our craft together! No judgements. I really want to help the freshmen class and create this new positive energy at fullerton flowing haha!
3. Work Atmosphere
No cell phones, no judgements, no talking. Discipline. Leave the world behind and emerse into the craft when working. Just like the summer arts. To be ourselves, to find ourselves, to lose ourselves in the work.
4. The Drive, The Passion, The Action
Follow my impulses. Listen to myself, and my want. No more what ifs. Turn those what ifs to reality. You want it? MAKE IT HAPPEN. Because you can :). I want to bring that passion I had at CSU and bring it to Fullerton. I want my drive to do this and that turn that talk into walk, hell even run. I want to bring my vision to life! I want to follow my heart and impulses! And I WILL! I want to put myself out there not to show me for the bfa, but to share my radiance, openness, and craft to the world! I want to inspire people! To show me because I want to! Not because it's an obligation, haha because I have want to give others what I have! What a beautiful thing haha! I want to give a little bit of my heart to everyone who is willing to receive it. I want to learn, I want to grow! I'm ready to embrace all my wants and turn it into a reality. HEHEE SO EXCITED. Just like all the acting teachers at CSU have shared with me. Thank you for letting my flame radiate inside my lantern and emulate that to the world. I hope my heart will be able reach others and warm their souls, beings, and the artist in them. To allow them to live their life with radiance too haha. Thank you :)
![]() |
| LOL SHES SO FUNNY |
![]() |
| Im prepared LETS DO THIS SHIT |










No comments:
Post a Comment