Fern- Thank you for allowing me to open up. To let go of everything I held so tight. To embrace myself and who I am. You keep me grounded. FOR HUGGING TREES. I remember your words "Look at this tree, look at it's stern base. Now look up and the beautiful leaves and its branches." Something like that haha. But to allow yourself to become that base in order to grow and radiate. "We must be heros." You are one classy lady!
Ragnar- Thank you for allowing me to follow my impulses. To listen to my heart, my body, my surroundings. The atmosphere around me. How amazing it is to be yourself. Thank you for allowing my imagination run free, to follow my visions and make them a reality! To be able to share that with the world! To be true to who you are and yourself. Your bravery and courage to listen to yourself. To sit back down instead of going up in front of your class because even if you did, you wouldn't physically be there. And we live so much of our lives not fully being there, because we aren't fully ourselves, you put up a facade. The way you move is wonderful! To look up at the stars! Because life is beautiful, embrace it! Don't just look at the ground when you walk, theres so much more than that! Perspective!! No wonder you went to the woods HAHA!
Craig- Thank you for your clarity and specificity! You gave me the opportunity to apply everything we learned to life and acting! The walking with honey, marshmallow, heart center, everything. Thank you for seeing my growth. You are an amazing teacher. To be gentle with the ball, and focus on the balls journey we are just helping it move a long the way. Its about the journey, the other, and gentle. Focus.
Joanna Merlin- Bless your beautiful soul. Thank you for inspiring me, for sharing your light with me. Thank you for giving a new look out on life. You taught me that we are all in our own process, and it doesn't matter what other people think, only what we think matters. Because we know how much we work and put into our craft. For showing me fame isn't success. You are successful. That our process and our growth never ends. And if we keep doing what we do, then there is always hope. It's not about what job we land its our career :). Our passion. Thank you for sharing your wisdom, your heart, your radiance and your talent with us. You choose to teach to share that with artist who share the same dream, hopes, aspirations, drive, and passion. And that's something you can't give to an audience. And how rewarding it is to share it with us, that meant a lot. I'm very blessed to be apart of that group. I'll always remember that. Thank you for focusing on my growth, my process, and what I needed, and not the result. For your patience, your gentle heart, and your willingness to work with me, and allow me to grow without ever hindering my process. I never felt pressure with working with you. That was the best feeling in the world. And it's okay to be different. Thank you for continuing the MC work, I want to be apart of this one day. Damm your 83 and still auditioning, you go Joanna! NOW THAT'S WHAT I ASPIRE TO BE.
Jessica- Thank you for your warmth, patience, tolerance, and loving heart. You were like a mom to me. Thank you for telling us that if your not okay then you have to tell us. Because if you aren't we won't know, and we can't help you. Let us help you. Thank you for lighting my flame for my lantern. Thank you for allowing me to face my issues and not stop until the image has left me and I can move on. Thank you for allowing me to be truthful and accept reality. IT'S NOT OKAY, BUT IT WILL BE OKAY! I'm not okay, but because im honest with myself and no I'm not okay, I will be okay. Hahaa thank you mom <3.
Mario-rikka- You are one fine woman. You, I need you in my life. You are my structure, my passion, my drive, my discipline. "Acting is hard, but it's not difficult." "If you want it, you have to work for it." "7 o'clock wake up." You have that passion? Then show it. You have that drive? DO IT. No talking. Focus on your work. Don't remove yourself from the process. You have so much passion, its addicting. I want what you have. I need that discipline. That push. That slap, that spear through my stomach. You are so kick ass. Thank you for sharing your strong passion with us. Im working on it! And i'll say hi to john short for you!
Hugh- Thank you for your kind heart and making this all possible. You allowed me to come to you with open arms! and even lifted me up! literally that hug though haha! Thank you, your loving heart, that openness!
No comments:
Post a Comment