
Hi beautiful and talented ladies! You two have been on my heart as school is starting up. I know both of you can get frustrated in your
current learning environments, as they are not always as supportive and/or effective as you would hope. I just want to encourage you to press into and trust your own creative self and also the Chekhov work as you move though that atmosphere. Radiate in each moment! I'm sending good energy your way. You are both AMAZING!!!
current learning environments, as they are not always as supportive and/or effective as you would hope. I just want to encourage you to press into and trust your own creative self and also the Chekhov work as you move though that atmosphere. Radiate in each moment! I'm sending good energy your way. You are both AMAZING!!!
Me: Gaahh COLLEEN You are truly amazing, thank you . This is everything I needed right now hahaa! It's so strange how atmosphere really does affect you... the first day of school I realized how in my head I started to become. Thank you for sending me you radiance colleen! Your light and warmth has reached me! and I will receive all your good energy, love, and care with me as I continue my process and growth (with the Chekhov work! :D). AWW COLLEEN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! I greatly appreciate you! And this message you sent to Gabbie and I, this means so much to me. I have this image of your warm hugs and embrace haha, and I miss you so much! The way you shine is so addicting haha! I am always drawn towards you! In class today I kept telling myself to I am going to radiate and expand just like Colleen haha! I will always have you in my heart colleen, you have this amazing lantern that has this power to reach others and help their light radiate as well. You are such a beautiful human being and artist. Thank you again Have a good start and school, and I send my affection and well received positive energy back to you !
No comments:
Post a Comment